All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.32
- £12.75Trending at £20.23
- £40.35Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.73Trending at £19.67
- £16.27Trending at £16.46
- £30.19Trending at £33.24
About this product
- DescriptionA 1924 work offering detailed criteria for racial classification and suggesting reasons for the distribution of races.
- Author(s)Alfred Cort Haddon
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Anthropology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus.
- Weight210 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.