All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating study that explores the power of the racially identified hand as a narrative symbol in Victorian literature and culture.
- Author BiographyAviva Briefel is Professor of English and Cinema Studies at Bowdoin College, Maine. She is the author of The Deceivers: Art Forgery and Identity in the Nineteenth Century (2006) and the co-editor of Horror after 9/11: World of Fear, Cinema of Terror (2011).
- Author(s)Aviva Briefel
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/09/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Nineteenth-Century Literature & Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number102
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus.
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.