All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA play which explores political radicalisation in light of the Wikileaks scandal.
- Author BiographyTim Price is a writer on the cusp of major recognition. A former journalist from the South Wales Valleys, the 31-year-old was educated at Cardiff University, where he studied Philosophy and English Literature. As well as writing for stage and television, Tim runs a new writing company with friends called Dirty Protest. His plays include For Once (Pentabus tour) and Salt, Root and Roe (Trafalgar Studios, Donmar West End season). In 2011, he was shortlisted for the Verity Bargate Award with his play Will and George, while in 2013, he won the James Tait Black award for drama for his play The Radicalisation of Bradley Manning.
- Author(s)Tim Price
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/04/2012
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleModern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Weight122 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £15.60Trending at £22.99
- £9.41Trending at £9.95
- £11.43Trending at £16.53
- £7.42Trending at £7.71
- £9.51Trending at £10.32
- £8.81Trending at £9.98
- £6.80Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.