All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAggie Winkowski had endured the Industrial Revolution that brought with it the factories and the slums, and turned her talents to a thriving business, trading rags and old clothes. Then, in the summer of 1854, seven-year-old Millie exploded into her life and gave it new meaning.
- Author(s)Catherine Cookson
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/1991
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date15/10/1999
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £4.78
- £1.63Trending at £2.20
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £6.21Trending at £6.85
- £4.08Trending at £4.93
- £3.43Trending at £4.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.