All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.81Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ragged Edge of Silence takes us to another level of appreciating, through silence, the beauty of the planet and our place in it.
- Author BiographyJohn Francis is founder and director of the non profit environmental education organization Planetwalk, and author of Planetwalker: 22 Years of Walking, 17 Years of Silence (National Geographic Books, 2008). John has led environmental walks in many countries and consulted on environmental management and sustainable development. He travels the world speaking on pilgrimage and change. As a National Geographic Education Fellow, John is developing Planetlines, an environmental studies curriculum for grades K-12 and universities.
- Author(s)John Francis
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.