All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £33.06Trending at £44.78
- £19.32Trending at £27.39
- £7.91Trending at £8.24
- £9.50Trending at £10.71
- £25.51Trending at £37.19
- £19.20Trending at £29.99
- £6.55Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the complex and changing relationship between the U.S. Army and American railroads during the nineteenth century.
- Author BiographyRobert G. Angevine is a Research Analyst at the Strategic Assessment Center, SAIC. He also serves as Adjunct Assistant Professor at George Mason University and American University.
- Author(s)Robert G. Angevine
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication09/07/2004
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Note23 illustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.