All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £12.26Trending at £15.51
- £10.79Trending at £13.47
- £12.20Trending at £12.79
- £17.11Trending at £19.77
- £4.49Trending at £5.68
- £5.67Trending at £7.31
- £9.10Trending at £9.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe touching true story of an Australian outback dog.
- Author BiographyOlwyn Parker holds a deep and lifelong affection for the South Australian mid-north, and particularly the town of Peterborough - as her grandparents ran the Peterborough Hotel during the 1960s, and many happy childhood memories of a thriving railway town still remain. The discovery of a portrait of the enigmatic 'Bob the Railway Dog' was the inspiration for this book, and the author hopes it is a fitting tribute to a wonderful Australian character and the community he loved.
- Author(s)Olwyn M. Parker
- PublisherBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationRingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Content Note11 b&w & colour photos
- Weight154 g
- Width135 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.