All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's no excuse for being bored with fun activities for children to make and create every day of the year from dough decorations and picture frames to scrap bag people and fluffy pom poms. This book contains projects that can be easily achieved by children using everyday objects found around the home.
- Author BiographyJane Bull is the author of several children's activity books including The Halloween Book, The Cooking Book, The Gardening Book and The Christmas Book. She currently lives in London.
- Author(s)Jane Bull
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication07/08/2003
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/03/2007
- Content Notecolour illustrations, index
- Weight429 g
- Width223 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 5 To 8
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Most relevant reviews
- jm22127214 Aug, 2016by
Great book for rain days with kids.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Children's Novelty & Activity
Save on Children's Novelty & Activity
- £5.47Trending at £6.96
- £4.99Trending at £5.05
- £2.63Trending at £2.83
- £4.00Trending at £4.19
- £6.09Trending at £6.32
- £2.49Trending at £2.95
- £3.90Trending at £3.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.