All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen an art historian is caught breaking into a church in Rome, he has an astonishing story to tell. He claims that the church contains a genuine Raphael. Further investigation reveals that the painting has disappeared, to reappear later in the hands of top English art dealer, Edward Byrnes.
- Author BiographyIain Pears won the Getty Scholarship to Yale University and then worked for Reuters in Rome. He is the author of The History of Modern Painting and the literary novel, An Instance of the Fingerpost. He lives with his wife and son in Oxford.
- Author(s)Iain Pears
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/04/1999
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/09/2007
- Weight120 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.99Trending at £7.96
- £4.79Trending at £8.77
- £9.45Trending at £12.95
- £4.79Trending at £7.98
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £4.00Trending at £7.98
- £4.95Trending at £7.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.