Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.27Trending at £7.14
- £6.89Trending at £7.02
- £6.30Trending at £6.42
- £30.27Trending at £30.84
- £14.62Trending at £14.90
- £28.99Trending at £32.58
- £13.59Trending at £13.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses legislation from the viewpoint of legal theory surveys current research in legisprudence as a new scholarly approach to lawmaking, discussing ways that legislative argument in parliament can serve as a source of justification of laws.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleLegisprudence Library
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight467 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byA. Daniel Oliver-Lalana,Luc J. Wintgens
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.