CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £11.04
- £24.21Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.44
About this product
- DescriptionFrom psychological suspense and historical fiction to gentle reads and romance, this guide explores the many worlds of fiction. Covering 15 genres, each chapter includes a definition of the genre, its characteristics and appeal elements, and its key authors and subgenres.
- Author BiographyJoyce G. Saricks has worked as coordinator of the Literature and Audio Services Department at the Downers Grove Public Library since 1983. In addition to co-authoring Readers' Advisory Service in the Public Library (ALA Editions), she has published several articles on readers' advisory and co-created the Adult Reading Round Table, an organization of more than 200 Chicago-area readers' advisors. In 1989, Saricks won the Public Library Association's Allie Beth Martin Award, and in 2000 was named Librarian of the Year by the Romance Writers of America. She has presented more than seventy workshops on readers' advisory for public libraries and library systems around the country. Saricks earned her master's degree in library science from the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Joyce G. Saricks
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication30/06/2001
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Out-of-print date28/01/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.