All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a way of understanding the vast universe of genre fiction. This book provides: key authors and themes within 15 genres; an explanation as to how the different genres overlap; and, the elements of fiction most likely to entice readers.
- Author BiographyJoyce G. Saricks has worked as coordinator of the Literature and Audio Services Department at the Downers Grove Public Library since 1983. In addition to co-authoring Readers' Advisory Service in the Public Library (ALA Editions), she has published several articles on readers' advisory and co-created the Adult Reading Round Table, an organization of more than 200 Chicago-area readers' advisors. In 1989, Saricks won the Public Library Association's Allie Beth Martin Award, and in 2000 was named Librarian of the Year by the Romance Writers of America. She has presented more than seventy workshops on readers' advisory for public libraries and library systems around the country. Saricks earned her master's degree in library science from the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Joyce G. Saricks
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Weight548 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.