All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential handbook for reading teachers, now aligned with the Common Core The Reading Teacher's Book of Lists is the definitive instructional resource for anyone who teaches reading or works in a K-12 English language arts-related field.
- Author BiographyJACQUELINE E. KRESS, ED, is a tenured Professor of Education at Georgian Court University's School of Education in Lakewood Township, New Jersey. She is the author of The ESL Teacher's Book of Lists from Jossey-Bass. EDWARD B. FRY, PD, (1925 2010), was Professor Emeritus of Education at Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Internationally known for his Readability Graph, Fry was the author of more than 30 books.
- Author(s)Edward B. Fry,Jacqueline E. Kress
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/10/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJ-B Ed: Book of Lists
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Spiral bound
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £17.85
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.54Trending at £21.03
- £7.81Trending at £10.97
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.