All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Raffi Grinberg
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication10/01/2017
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePrinceton Lifesaver Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note33 line illus.
- Weight595 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreliminaries 11 Introduction 32 Basic Math and Logic* 63 Set Theory* 14Real Numbers 254 Least Upper Bounds* 275 The Real Field* 356 Complex Numbers and Euclidean Spaces 46Topology 597 Bijections 618 Countability 689 Topological Definitions* 7910 Closed and Open Sets* 9011 Compact Sets* 9812 The Heine-Borel Theorem* 10813 Perfect and Connected Sets 117Sequences 12714 Convergence* 12915 Limits and Subsequences* 13816 Cauchy and Monotonic Sequences* 14817 Subsequential Limits 15718 Special Sequences 16619 Series* 17420 Conclusion 183Acknowledgments 187Bibliography 189Index 191
- Author BiographyRaffi Grinberg is an entrepreneur and former management consultant. He graduated with honors from Princeton University with a degree in mathematics in 2012.
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £6.40Trending at £7.48
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £20.62Trending at £29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.