All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual is a guide for anyone interested in incorporating some aspect of self-sufficiency or organic living into their daily lives.
- Author BiographyAll the authors are experts in their fields and include Josephine Fairley, co-owner of Green&Black organic-chocolate, Michael Michaud and Francine Raymond.
- Author(s)Soil Association
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication10/03/2005
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCassell Illustrated
- Out-of-print date18/08/2009
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight655 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byHugh Fearnley-Whittingstall
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £44.83Trending at £49.63
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £7.97Trending at £11.99
- £9.98Trending at £13.81
- £9.45Trending at £9.89
- £10.82Trending at £15.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.