All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual is a guide for anyone interested in incorporating some aspect of self-sufficiency or organic living into their daily lives.
- Author BiographyAll the authors are experts in their fields and include Josephine Fairley, co-owner of Green&Black organic-chocolate, Michael Michaud and Francine Raymond.
- Author(s)Soil Association
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication10/03/2005
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCassell Illustrated
- Out-of-print date18/08/2009
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight655 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byHugh Fearnley-Whittingstall
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.46Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.