All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.27
- £39.97Trending at £51.28
- £8.69Trending at £11.66
- £10.71Trending at £14.92
- £8.39Trending at £8.67
- £66.36Trending at £79.59
- £109.35Trending at £139.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis multi-faceted analysis of the economic, political, and social forces at work in a restive Middle East has commentaries from the region's academics as well as European and American scholars, granting new insights into the area's developmental prospects.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInnovation, Technology, and Knowledge Management
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXX, 440 p.
- Weight847 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAbdelkader Djeflat,Thomas Andersson
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.