CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionWith a writing career spanning over half a century and encompassing media as diverse as conferences, radio, journalism, fiction, theatre, film, and television, Tom Stoppard is probably the most prolific and significant living British dramatist.
- Author BiographyWilliam Baker is Northern Illinois University Board of Trustees Professor and Distinguished Research Professor, Department of English and University Libraries. The author/editor of numerous books including, with Gerald N. Wachs, Tom Stoppard: A Bibliographical History (2010), his Tom Stoppard Radio Plays introduced the British Library/BBC CD for their Tom Stoppard 75th birthday celebration in 2012. Amanda Smothers is a PhD student in English at Northern Illinois University. She earned her Bachelor of Arts in English and Theatre Arts (Performance emphasis) from Marquette University (2004) and her Master of Arts in British and American Literature from Northern Illinois University (2010). She is also actively involved in local theatre in both performance and production capacities.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Edited byAmanda Smothers,William Baker
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.