All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the question of the Real and humanity's natural ability to sidestep and bypass it. This title suggests that the key to this type of evasion, is a certain form of oracular thinking that lies buried in the origins of Western metaphysics and psychology.
- Author BiographyClement Rosset was educated at L'Ecole normale superieure, Paris. He taught philosophy at the University of Montreal and at the University of Nice. Since his retirement, he has lived in Paris and continued to write on philosophy. Chris Turner is a writer and translator who lives in Birmingham, England.
- Author(s)Clement Rosset
- PublisherSeagull Books London Ltd
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- Series TitleThe French List
- Place of PublicationGreenford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSeagull Books London Ltd
- Weight270 g
- Width140 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byChris Turner
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £16.55Trending at £19.32
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.