Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.62Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how and why it is so difficult in practice to bring about positive change in higher education. This book provides administrators and educational developers with advice on organising, instigating, steering, and coping with change that promotes teaching and learning in higher education contexts.
- Author BiographyLynne Hunt is Associate Dean (Teaching and Learning) in the Faculty of Computing Health and Science, Edith Cowan University (ECU), Perth, Australia. She is the recipient of three ECU awards for teaching excellence and the 2002 Australian Award for University Teaching in the Social Science category. She also won the 2002 Prime Minister's Award for Australian University Teacher of the Year. Adrian Bromage is a researcher at Coventry University's Centre for Higher Education Development. He is currently involved in two major research projects, the evaluation of the University's 'Learn Online' initiative and the ESERC-funded ETL project. Bland Tomkinson is University Adviser on Pedagogic Development at the University of Manchester and Director of the Teaching and Learning Support Centre, UMIST.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2006
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSEDA Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAdrian Bromage,Bland Tomkinson,Lynne Hunt
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.