All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.52Trending at £23.14
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
- £28.95Trending at £29.77
About this product
- DescriptionLiterary thinking needs to include reading in a second language. This study investigates literature-based second language classrooms and gives teachers tips on how to organize and approach the second language literature and authentic texts.
- Author BiographyMIGUEL MANTERO is Assistant Professor of Foreign Language and English as a Second Language at The University of Alabama.
- Author(s)Miguel Mantero
- Date of Publication30/10/2002
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleContemporary Language Education S.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.