All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite great progress around the world in getting more kids into schools, too many leave without even the most basic skills. This title argues that developing countries superficially imitate systems that were successful in other nations - much as a nonpoisonous snake mimics the look of a poisonous one.
- Author BiographyLant Pritchett is a senior fellow at the Center for Global Development and professor of the practice of international development at Harvard's Kennedy School of Government, USA.
- Author(s)Lant Pritchett
- PublisherCentre for Global Development
- Date of Publication07/10/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCentre for Global Development
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.00Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.