The Rebuilding of Greater Russia: Putin's Foreign Policy Towards the CIS Countries by Bertil Nygren (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £155.18Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £91.08Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the strategies used by President Putin from 2000 onwards to recreate 'Greater Russia', that is a Russia that controls most of the territory of the former Soviet Union. This title shows the subtlety of the means of control, often through creating economic dependencies in the 'near abroad'.
- Author BiographyBertil Nygren is Associate Professor of Political Science at the Swedish National Defence College and the Department of Political Science, Stockholm University. His research interests focus on politics in Russia and the CIS countries, security, strategy and international relations. His publications include Russia as a Great Power, Dimensions of Security Under Putin, (Edited by Jakob Hedenskog, Vilhelm Konnander, Bertil Nygren, Ingmar Oldberg and Christer Pursiainen), Routledge, 2005.
- Author(s)Bertil Nygren
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Contemporary Russia and Eastern Europe Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 1 black & white halftones, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.