All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.37Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £3.02Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.45
About this product
- DescriptionCharles Darwin is a crucial figure in nineteenth-century science. This title covers Darwin's reception across Europe and his influence on European science and culture. It conveys the many-sidedness of Darwin's reception and exhibits his far-reaching impact on our self-understanding as human beings.
- Author BiographyEve-Marie Engels is Professor of Ethics in the Life Sciences at the University of Tubingen, Germany. Thomas F. Glick is Professor of History at Boston University, USA.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/12/2008
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Reception of British and Irish Authors in Europe
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1207 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byEve-Marie Engels,Thomas F. Glick
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.