All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionOf all the great novelists of the Romantic period, only two, Jane Austen and Walter Scott, have been continuously reprinted, admired, argued about, and read, from the moment their works first appeared. This study traces how Scott's 19th-century success among all classes of readers made him the most admired and most widely read novelist in history.
- Author BiographyAnnika Bautz is Teaching Fellow in English at the University of Keele.
- Author(s)Annika Bautz
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/05/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContinuum Reception Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight473 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.