Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.89Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of international research surveying the reception of James Macpherson's Ossian poems in European literature and culture. It features 20 essays, prepared by an international team of scholars, critics and translators, records the ways in which Macpherson's Ossian has been received, translated and published in different areas of Europe.
- Author BiographyHoward Gaskill retired in 2001 as Reader in German at the University of Edinburgh. He is editor of The Poems of Ossian and Related Works (Edinburgh University Press, 1996) and co-editor of From Gaelic to Romantic: Ossianic Translations.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/10/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe Reception of British and Irish Authors in Europe
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum Collections, an imprint of Continuum International Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight727 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byHoward Gaskill
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.