Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
- £6.98Trending at £7.17
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays, which considers translations, critical and biographical reviews, fictionalizations of P B Shelley's life, and other creative responses. It probes into transnational cross-currents to demonstrate the depth of Shelley's impact on European culture since his death in 1822.
- Author BiographySusanne Schmid has taught at the universities FU Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Princeton, Paderborn and Salford. She is currently a guest Professor in the Department of English and American Studies at the University of Regensburg, Germany. Michael Rossington is Senior Lecturer in The School of English Literature, Language and Linguistics at The University of Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/10/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe Reception of British and Irish Authors in Europe
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight839 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byMichael Rossington,Susanne Schmid
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.