All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKalidasa's play about the love of King Dusyanta and Sakuntala, their separation by a curse and eventual reunion, is the supreme work of Sanskrit drama its greatest poet and playwright. This new verse translation includes the famous version of the story from the Mahabharata and an introduction to classical Indian aesthetics and drama.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/05/2008
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleOxford World's Classics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight139 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Volume editorW. J. Johnson
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.