CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.67
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe Reconciliation of the Fundamentals of Islamic Law or Al-Muwafaqat fi Usul al-Shari'a, written by Ibrahim ibn Musa Abu Ishaq al-Shatibi, is an innovation in Islamic jurisprudence, for it was for the first time that the objectives of shari'a were addressed, as they are in this book.
- Author(s)Ibrahim Ibn Al-Shatibi
- PublisherGarnet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Great Books of Islamic Civilization
- Place of PublicationReading
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGarnet Publishing Ltd
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.