All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTimothy Snyder traces the emergence of four rival modern nationalist ideologies from common medieval notions of citizenship.
- Author BiographyTimothy Snyder is assistant professor of history at Yale University.
- Author(s)Timothy Snyder
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2004
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note34 b-w illus.
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £19.99
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.95Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.