All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book grew out of a major EU funded project on the Hague Maintenance Convention of 2007 and on the EU Maintenance Regulation of 2009. It is the first study to look carefully at both of the new cross-border maintenance regimes globally and in Europe.
- Author BiographyPaul Beaumont is Professor of European Union and Private International Law and Director of the Centre for Private International Law, School of Law, University of Aberdeen. Burkhard Hess is the Director of the Max Planck Institute Luxembourg for International, European and Regulatory Procedural Law. He is a Professor at the Universities of Heidelberg and Luxembourg. Lara Walker is a Lecturer in Law at the University of Sussex. Stefanie Spancken is undergoing legal traineeship at the District Court of Munster.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in Private International Law
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight830 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byBurkhard Hess,Lara Walker,Paul Beaumont,Stefanie Spancken
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.30Trending at £8.99
- £14.99Trending at £15.69
- £25.45Trending at £26.05
- £297.81Trending at £371.00
- £38.74Trending at £43.15
- £169.67Trending at £230.85
- £39.79Trending at £47.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.