All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.90Trending at £7.15
- £21.95Trending at £22.74
- £4.02Trending at £4.41
- £2.57Trending at £2.85
- £3.49Trending at £4.06
- £2.50Trending at £2.98
- £4.99Trending at £9.77
About this product
- DescriptionThis Norton Critical Edition of Stephen Crane's classic 1895 Civil War novel is again based on the first published edition, conservatively edited.
- Author BiographyStephen Crane was an American novelist, short story writer, poet, and journalist. Prolific throughout his short life, he wrote notable works in the Realist tradition as well as early examples of American Naturalism and Impressionism. He is recognized by modern critics as one of the most innovative writers of his generation. Eric Carl Link is the author of The Vast and Terrible Drama: American Literary Naturalism in the Late Nineteenth Century and Neutral Ground: New Traditionalism and the American Romance Controversy. Donald Pizer is Pierce Butler Professor of English Emeritus at Tulane University. He is the author of The Novels of Theodore Dreiser, Realism and Naturalism in Nineteenth-Century American Literature, The Theory and Practice of American Literary Naturalism, and The Novels of Frank Norris, among others.
- Author(s)Stephen Crane
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication12/02/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleNorton Critical Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note1 map; 3 photographs
- Weight380 g
- Width132 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDonald Pizer,Prof. Eric Carl Link
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.