Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.14+ £3.00 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.45
- £12.50Trending at £13.93
- £24.67Trending at £25.36
- £11.79Trending at £14.88
- £9.69Trending at £9.96
- £4.95Trending at £8.83
- £9.94Trending at £13.13
About this product
- DescriptionAs a youth in the 1920s, Li Lisan fled rural China for the seductive charms of Paris. Here he joined the Communist Party and returned to China to become the first Chairman of the Chinese Communist Party and a key member of the Russian and Chinese revolutions. He rivalled Mao Zedong for this position and was to later suffer terribly at his hands.
- Author BiographyBorn in Tunisia in 1953, Patrick Lescot is the editor--in--chief of the foreign news service Agence France--Presse. He spent several years in China where he reported on Tibeta s uprising in Lhasa and the Tiananmen Square events. He lives in Paris.
- Author(s)Patrick Lescot
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2004
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps, ports.
- Weight744 g
- Width167 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Translated bySteven Rendall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.