All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £4.06Trending at £7.32
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
- £4.95Trending at £8.58
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
- £6.78Trending at £12.98
- £42.13Trending at £66.04
About this product
- DescriptionAt the beginning of America's Great Depression, Texas and Oklahoma armed up and went to war over a 75-cent toll bridge that connected their states across the Red River. The Red River Bridge War documents the day-to-day skirmishes of this unlikely conflict between two sovereign states, each struggling to help citizens get goods to market.
- Author BiographyRusty Williams, an avocational historian, is the author of My Old Confederate Home: A Respectable Place for Civil War Veterans and Historic Photographs of Dallas, 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s.
- Author(s)Rusty Williams
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication20/05/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Note32 black & white photographs, 2 line art
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.