CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionAn academic study on the birth of the Soviet space program, situating the birth of cosmic enthusiasm within Russian and Soviet history.
- Author BiographyAsif A. Siddiqi is an Assistant Professor of History at Fordham University. He specializes in the social and cultural history of modern Russia and the history of science and technology. His work has been supported by the American Historical Association, the Smithsonian Institution, the Social Science Research Council, the National Science Foundation, and the American Academy of Arts and Sciences. His prior book, Challenge to Apollo: The Soviet Union and the Space Race, 1945-1974 (2000), received a number of awards including a citation by the Wall Street Journal as one of the best books ever written on space exploration. He received his Ph.D. from Carnegie Mellon University and currently lives in New York.
- Author(s)Asif A. Siddiqi
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleCambridge Centennial of Flight
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note33 b/w illus. 1 map 2 tables
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.