All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Red Sea has, from time immemorial, been one of the world's most navigated spaces, in the pursuit of trade, pilgrimage and conquest. This book explores how the world and the sea were imagined differently before imperial European hegemony. It offers a deeper argument about the discipline of history and the historian's craft.
- Author BiographyAlexis Wick is Assistant Professor of History at the American University of Beirut.
- Author(s)Alexis Wick
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication23/02/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note5 b/w images and 2 maps
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.71Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.