All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the Israelites' story in Exodus 14 as an example, Robert Morgan offers ten sound strategies for moving from fear to faith.
- Author BiographyRob Morgan is the pastor of The Donelson Fellowship in Nashville, Tennessee, where he has served for more than thirty years. He is a bestselling and Gold-Medallion winning writer of more than twenty books with four million in print circulation. Rob has written articles for numerous publications and has appeared on national television and radio shows. He and his wife, Katrina, have three daughters and twelve grandchildren.
- Author(s)Robert J. Morgan
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication09/10/2001
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight163 g
- Width118 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £6.34Trending at £6.47
- £12.73Trending at £13.39
- £6.09Trending at £7.95
- £6.99Trending at £8.96
- £8.74Trending at £9.09
- £7.49Trending at £10.14
- £23.72Trending at £33.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.