All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £32.42Trending at £35.00
- £7.02Trending at £7.39
- £23.38Trending at £24.94
- £23.03Trending at £24.35
- £14.77Trending at £19.03
- £6.41Trending at £7.01
- £9.76Trending at £10.02
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor and environmental activist Terry Tempest Williams argues that a lack of connection to the land is the direct result of our failure to care intimately about one another. This is the first monograph to explore Williams's impressive and expanding literary canon.
- Author BiographyJan Whitt is a professor of Journalism, Literature, and Media Studies at the University of Colorado, Denver, USA, at Boulder. She is author of seven books and numerous journal articles about American literature, film, literary journalism, media history, and women's studies. She received a BA and MA in English from Baylor University and a PhD in English from the University of Denver
- Author(s)Jan Whitt
- PublisherMercer University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMercer University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.