All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.73Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis book uncovers the secrets behind district-based school reform while preparing administrators and school board members for these impending changes. It includes twelve teaching cases that explore urban school governance and district leadership.
- Author BiographyDonald R. McAdams is the founder and chairman of the Center for Reform of School Systems. Dan Katzir is a senior adviser and former managing director at The Eli and Edythe Broad Foundation.
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDan Katzir,Donald R. McAdams
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.