All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.47Trending at £5.56
- £28.00Trending at £33.88
- £24.08Trending at £37.60
- £24.88Trending at £39.88
- £42.41Trending at £64.55
About this product
- Description19 stylish projects show how to transform easy-to-find secondhand items into one-of-a-kind fashion statements.
- Author BiographyRefashionista Beth Huntington inspires sewists to transform secondhand finds into fashionable clothing that can be worn anywhere. When she's not refashioning, she spends her days in a classroom full of energetic kindergarteners. Beth lives in Oregon. Visit her at her blog, chicenvelopements.wordpress.com.
- Author(s)Beth Huntington
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStash Books
- Content NoteColour throughout
- Weight459 g
- Width204 mm
- Height256 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- 0167*moir24 May, 2017by
Good for a beginner but nothing new for an everyday sewer
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.