CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionEngaging thematic chapters explore the events that shattered the unity of the Medieval Catholic Church, and the explosive era of religious and philosophical reform that followed.
- Author BiographyRobert D. Linder is Distinguished Professor of History at Kansas State University, Manhattan. He is the author or editor of fifteen books, including The History of the Church (2002), The Long Tragedy: Australian Evangelical Christians and the Great War, 1914-1918 (2000), and A Dictionary of Christianity in America (1990).
- Author(s)Robert D. Linder
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleGreenwood Guides to Historic Events, 1500-1900
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byLinda Frey,Marsha S. Frey
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.