Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.52Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
- £8.75Trending at £12.99
- £14.28Trending at £19.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe Reformation of American Quakerism, 1748-1783 offers a detailed history of the withdrawal of the Society of Friends from mainstream America between 1748 and the end of the American Revolution. Marietta examines the causes, course, and consequences, social and political, of the Quakers' retreat from prominent positions in civil government.
- Author BiographyJack D. Marietta is Associate Professor of History at The University of Arizona. He is coauthor, with G. S. Rowe, of Troubled Experiment: Crime and Justice in Pennsylvania, 1682-1800, also published by the University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Author(s)Jack D. Marietta
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2007
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.