Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionAttempts to unite cyber and mainstream regulatory theory. Using the scientific techniques of chaos and synchronicity, this book explains how regulatory design functions and offers a model for the design of effective regulation.
- Author BiographyAndrew Murray is Senior Lecturer in IT and Internet Law in the Department of Law, London School of Economics.
- Author(s)Andrew Murray
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2006
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleGlasshouse
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Note1 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones, 24 black & white line drawings
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.