The Regulation of Cyberspace: Control in the Online Environment by Andrew Murray (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £67.56Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £12.79Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.10
- £3.99Trending at £6.07
- £32.51Trending at £33.20
- £36.79Trending at £40.26
- £29.99Trending at £40.93
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £1.99Trending at £2.01
About this product
- DescriptionAims to unite Cyber and mainstream regulatory theory. Using the scientific techniques of chaos and synchronicity, this book explains how regulatory design functions and offers a model for the design of effective regulation.
- Author BiographyAndrew Murray is Senior Lecturer in IT and Internet Law in the Department of Law, London School of Economics.
- Author(s)Andrew Murray
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2006
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Note1 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones, 24 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.