All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the regulatory response to the financial crisis. This book describes what went wrong and what needs to be done, alongside discussions of deposit insurance, credit rating agencies, prompt corrective action, and more.
- Author BiographyCharles A.E. Goodhart, Emeritus Professor of Banking and Finance, and long-standing member of the Financial Markets Group, at the London School of Economics, UK
- Author(s)Charles A. E. Goodhart
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width216 mm
- Height138 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.98
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.