CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book to summarise the Reinforcement Sensitivity Theory of personality (RST).
- Author BiographyPhilip J. Corr is Professor of Psychology at the University of Wales, Swansea. He has published over 60 scientific papers and is the author of the major textbook Understanding Biological Psychology (2006).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note35 b/w illus. 16 tables
- Weight1000 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byPhilip J. Corr
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.