CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines a sophisticated effort by radical economic reformers to change the ideology of nationalism in Mexico from 1988-94 and so reinvent the country in a way that was more friendly to their market policies, and responses to this by opposition parties.
- Author BiographyGavin O'Toole is Americas Series advisory board member for Texas Tech University Press, and editor of the Latin American Review of Books. has written for The Financial Times, The Observer, The Guardian, The Times Higher Education Supplement, World Link and the Caribbean Review of Books. Books: Politics Latin America (2007). Che in Verse (2007). Literary translations of novels from Spanish: From the Darkness by Oswaldo Salazar (2007). Final Silence by Ronald Flores (2008). Academic publications: Articles and reviews for the Bulletin of Latin American Research, UK, and the Journal of Latin American Studies, UK.
- Author(s)Gavin O'Toole
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleLiverpool Latin American Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Weight597 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.