All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach chapter of this workbook follows a practical format, including a history of the technique covered, symptom effectiveness, examples, checklist, further reading and homework . This edition features additional techniques, up-to-date information and a new reader-friendly format.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Robbins Eshelman,Martha Davis,Matthew McKay
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication03/11/2000
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Out-of-print date20/01/2009
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight723 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- debr.uk201526 Oct, 2016by
The Relaxation & Stress Reduction Workbook
A good read with useful techniques to try out.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.76Trending at £9.87
- £4.51Trending at £4.85
- £8.32Trending at £8.60
- £3.89Trending at £5.79
- £10.21Trending at £10.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.