All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does political science tell us about important real-world problems and issues? And to what extent does and can political analysis contribute to solutions? This is the challenge addressed by leading political scientists in this original text which will be essential reading for students and scholars alike.
- Author BiographyGerry Stoker is Professor of Politics, University of Southampton, UK and Centenary Professor at the University of Canberra, Australia. Jon Pierre is Professor of Political Science, University of Gothenburg, Sweden. B. Guy Peters is Maurice Falk Professor of Government, University of Pittsburgh, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- Series TitlePolitical Analysis
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white tables, 2 frontispiece
- Weight374 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byB. Guy Peters,Gerry Stoker,Jon Pierre
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.