All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionWhy does the tension between science and religion continue? How have those tensions impacted the public debate about so-called 'intelligent design' as a scientific alternative to evolution? This title addresses the conflict from its philosophical roots to its manifestations within American culture.
- Author BiographyHarold W. Attridge is the Dean and Lillian Claus Professor of New Testament at the Yale Divinity School. Keith Thomson is professor emeritus of natural history, University of Oxford, and senior research fellow, American Philosophical Society. Ronald L. Numbers is Hilldale and William Coleman Professor of History of Science and Medicine, University of Wisconsin-Madison. Kenneth R. Miller is Professor of Biology, Brown University. Lawrence M. Krauss is Foundation Professor in the School of Earth and Space Exploration and Physics Department, and Inaugural Director of the Origins Initiative at Arizona State University. Alvin Plantinga is John A. O'Brien Professor of Philosophy, University of Notre Dame. Robert Wuthnow is Gerhard R. Andlinger Professor of Sociology and Director of the Center for the Study of Religion, Princeton University.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Terry Lectures
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note4 b-w illus.
- Weight272 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byHarold W. Attridge
- Introduction byKeith Stewart Thomson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.