All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.58
- £13.11Trending at £13.40
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.03
- £18.33Trending at £24.05
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
- £4.32Trending at £4.73
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an examination of Pablo Picasso's use of religious imagery and the religious import of many of his works with secular subject matter.
- Author BiographyJane Dillenberger is professor emerita of art and religion at the Graduate Theological Union in Berkeley. She studied at the University of Chicago and is author of The Religious Art of Andy Warhol (1998), Style and Content in Christian Art (2004), and Secular Art with Sacred Themes (1969). She curated several exhibitions for the Berkeley Art Museum during the 1970s on spirituality and art. John Handley completed his PhD at the Graduate Theological Union in 2012; his dissertation focused on the religious art of Stephen De Staebler.
- Author(s)Jane Dillenberger,John Handey
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication23/05/2014
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note37 color illustrations, 29 b/w illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byMichael Morris
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.